DR. JULIAN LAUER
Dr Julian Lauer advises investors, project developers, asset and fund managers on real estate transactions such as the acquisition and sale of existing and special properties, real estate portfolios and project developments. In addition to real estate law, he also focuses on asset management, commercial tenancy law and litigation. He also advises on all public law issues (construction and planning law) as well as on special real estate such as hotels, nursing homes and shopping centres.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2021
- Attorney with Fieldfisher in the area of real estate law
- Attorney with HFK Rechtsanwälte in the field of public planning law and real estate law
- Admitted to the German bar (2015)
- PhD at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg on a planning law topic (2014 - 2019)
- Georg-August University in Göttingen