DR. MAREIKE E. KLOPP
Dr. Mareike E. Klopp primarily advises clients in real estate transactions and asset management, focusing on the acquisition and sale of portfolio properties and project developments, including legal due diligence and the conclusion of purchase agreements for commercially used properties.
Within the scope of asset management, she particularly reviews and drafts commercial tenancy agreements.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2015
- Attorney with Latham & Watkins LLP in the litigation department
- Admitted to the German bar (2012)
- Doctorate, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University Bonn (2012); topic of dissertation: "Federal penal codes in comparison – An analysis based on the jurisdiction of the Federal Constitutional Court"
zum Thema „Länderstrafvollzugsgesetze im Vergleich – Eine Analyse auf
Grundlage der Rechtsprechung des Bundesverfassungsgerichts“
- Justus-Liebig-University in Gießen
- JM advises MOMENI-Group on purchase of HSBC parent bank
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners on sale of Hoover II Portfolio
- JM advises Captiva on the purchase of two KRE-quarters in Bavaria
- Jebens Mensching advises PROXIMUS on purchase of medical center Sanupark in Hochheim
- JM advises the Danish pension fund PFA on the acquisition of one of Germany's largest micro apartment portfolios for over 252 million euros
- JM advises Captiva on the purchase of an existing building in Iserhagen and a project development in Kassel
- JM advises Captiva on the purchase of a health care center in Chemnitz
- JM advises Captiva taking first steps into the Landmark-Project Johann Kontor in Hamburg/Johann Kontor in the hands of companies located in Hamburg
- JM advises GEG on the purchase of the HELIO in Augsburg
- JM advises MOMENI on the purchase of an office high rise on Georg-Glock-Straße 14, Düsseldorf
- JM advises MOMENI on the sale of the "Wallarkaden“ in Cologne
- JM advises Quantum on the sale of Campus West in Munich-Pasing to the fund of an occupational pension scheme
- JM advises MOMENI on the sale of the SPRINGER QUARTIER
- JM advises Quantum on the acquisition of QUBA in the Hamburg-Bahrenfeld district.
- JM advises MOMENI Group on the acquisition of a new property in Hamburg from the Oetker Group
- JM advises MOMENI on the sale of "THREE GEORGE" in Düsseldorf to a fund managed by AMUNDI REAL ESTATE
- JM advises Quantum on the sale of the "Kaisergalerie" in Hamburg
- JM advises AXA Investment Managers on the acquisition of the "Hainspitze" in Leipzig
- JM advises GEG on the acquisition of a luxury hotel in Frankfurt
- JM advises PROXIMUS INVEST on the purchase of a healthcare real estate