Moritz is specialized in advising the sale and purchase of real estate properties, project developments and real estate portfolios including the due diligence process and drafting, reviewing and negotiating sale and purchase agreements. Furthermore, he advises his clients on adjacent issues, particularly in commercial tenancy, private construction and brokerage law.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2014
- Attorney with a specialized real estate law firm in Hamburg
- Admitted to the German bar (2012)
- Universities of Hamburg and Augsburg
- JM advises Rockstone Real Estate on the purchase of an office building in Frankfurt
- JM advises ROCKSTONE Real Estate on the sale of the job center Frankfurt to an investment fund of the LHI Gruppe
- JM advises Captiva on the purchase of two DYI stores
- JM advises Deka Immobilien GmbH on the purchase of a commercial building in Detmold
- JM advises Captiva on the acquisition of the Steel portfolio
- JM advises the Danish pension fund PFA on the acquisition of the Century portfolio
- JM advises Quantum on the acquisition of QUBA in the Hamburg-Bahrenfeld district.
- JM advises AXA Investment Managers on the acquisition of the "Hainspitze" in Leipzig