Susanne Wallraf specialises in advising on real estate transactions, including legal due diligence and purchase contract negotiations. Her work focuses on portfolio transactions and on individual properties including special-purpose real estate. She furthermore renders advice for the day-to-day management in matters of property and commercial tenancy law. Her clients in particular include domestic and foreign investors and real estate developers.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2007
- Attorney with GSK Gassner Stockmann & Kollegen
- Admitted to the German bar (2005)
- Master studies at the University of East Anglia, Norwich, England (LL.M.)
- Westfälische Wilhelms University, Münster
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of a residential and commercial building in Frankfurt for its Best Value Wohnen II fund
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of a housing project development, so-called “Quartier an der Elbe” in Magdeburg
- JM advises the GRR Group on the purchase of a local shopping center in Eschweiler
- JM advises BMO Real Estate on the acquisition of an office building in Stuttgart
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of the housing project "Cecilienhöfe" in Bremen
- JM advises the GRR Group on the purchase of a retail estate in Burgbrohl
- JM advises QUEST and Allianz Joint Venture on the purchase of the Focus Teleport in Berlin
- JM advises Corestate on the purchase of the residential project "Bootshafen" in Kiel for its open-ended special AIF "CORESTATE Residential Germany Fund II"
- JM advises Deka Immobilien GmbH on the sale of the office ensemble DUO in Düsseldorf
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of the ensemble Leipziger Platz 14-16 in Berlin