DR. MARIUS ECKEBRECHT
Marius offers legal advice in all areas of real estate law. A special focus of his practice is counselling national and international investors on buying and selling real estate.
Furthermore, Marius has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements as well as in advising on all legal questions in regard with the asset management of real estate in particular property law, tenancy law and construction law.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2013
- Admitted to the German bar (2013)
- Doctorate, University of Kiel (2014); topic of dissertation: "Public Procurement of/for Extraterritorial Institutions"
- University of Freiburg im Breisgau
- JM advises Deka Immobilien on the acquisition of the office building Butzweiler Stern in Cologne
- JM advises BMO on the purchase of the Tafelhofpalais in Nuremberg
- JM advises QUEST and Allianz Joint Venture on the purchase of the Focus Teleport in Berlin
- JM advises Deka Immobilien GmbH on the sale of the office ensemble DUO in Düsseldorf
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of the ensemble Leipziger Platz 14-16 in Berlin
- JM advises AXA Investment Managers on the acquisition of the "Hainspitze" in Leipzig