DR. MARIUS ECKEBRECHT
Dr. Marius Eckebrecht advises clients in all areas of real estate business law, with a special focus on the acquisition and sale of properties for national and international investors.
He furthermore has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements and in other aspects relating to the management of real estate, especially in the area of land law, tenancy law and building law.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2013
- Admitted to the German bar (2013)
- Doctorate, University of Kiel (2014); topic of dissertation: "Public Procurement of/for Extraterritorial Institutions"
- University of Freiburg im Breisgau
- JM assists BMO Real Estate Partners Germany in the purchase of four residential buildings in Bremen’s Europaquartier for the Best Value Wohnen II fund
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of 61 housing units in Wuppertal
- JM advises Deka Immobilien on the acquisition of the office building Butzweiler Stern in Cologne
- JM advises BMO on the purchase of the Tafelhofpalais in Nuremberg
- JM advises QUEST and Allianz Joint Venture on the purchase of the Focus Teleport in Berlin
- JM advises Deka Immobilien GmbH on the sale of the office ensemble DUO in Düsseldorf
- JM advises BMO Real Estate Partners Germany on the purchase of the ensemble Leipziger Platz 14-16 in Berlin
- JM advises AXA Investment Managers on the acquisition of the "Hainspitze" in Leipzig