DR. SARAH GRÖBLI
Dr. Sarah Gröbli is advising investors, real estate developers, asset and fund managers in the acquisition and sale (asset deals and share deals) and the ongoing management of portfolio properties or project developments.
Her work also includes advisory services relating to special-purpose properties such as hotels as well as logistics and shopping centres. She furthermore focuses on commercial tenancy law. Her advisory practice also extends to related aspects of corporate law, real estate business law and public building law.
- Attorney with Jebens Mensching since 2014
- Attorney with DLA Piper LLP in the Practice Group Litigation and Commercial (2013)
- Admitted to the German Bar (2013)
- Doctorate, University of Augsburg (2012); topic of dissertation: "The development of a legal basis for the law of pre-trial detention at federal and state level (BayUVollzG)"
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- berät QUEST Investment Partners beim Verkauf der Büroimmobilie The Graph in Berlin
- JM advises Quantum on the purchase of the new residential construction project STRIETZ in Leipzig-Stötteritz
- JM advises QUEST on the sale of the Neue Burg in Hamburg
- JM advises QUEST on the conclusion of a lease agreement with Unilever for "Neue Burg" in Hamburg
- JM advises QUEST Investment Partners on the sale of two office buildings in Hamburg
- JM advises Quantum on the purchase of a residential project in Berlin's Spandau district
- JM advises project partners ECE and STRABAG Real Estate on the sale of two landmark buildings of the so-called "Intelligent Quarters" in Hamburg to Real I.S.
- JM advises Captiva on the acquisition of the Steel portfolio
- JM advises Quantum on the sale of the "Kaisergalerie" in Hamburg
- JM advises AXA Investment Managers on the acquisition of the "Hainspitze" in Leipzig
- JM advises GEG on the acquisition of a luxury hotel in Frankfurt